There are jobs. And then there are careers.
We're looking for those interested in building successful careers. (And having fun while building them)
We have a few openings...
We're a growing start-up and hoping to grow our team.
Founded in Tel Aviv, Genda was built and designed to alleviate the problems construction faces: project inefficiencies, more complex builds, reduced labor force, waste, waste, and more waste.
Our founder and CEO, Erez Dror, having worked as an Assistant Super and received degrees in Engineering, saw the problems first-hand and knew that technology could automate tedious issues that plague the industry.
With his experience and degrees in hand, Erez, Shai (CTO) and Eyal (COO) built Genda. Constructions first digital construction manager.
Together, we're looking for teammates who can continue to build out Genda's products, contribute to the mission of reducing waste, and reduce inefficiencies.
Are you up for a challenge?
Genda takes the guessing games out of construction site operations by generating and analyzing on-site data. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a BI analyst at a student position (40% position) to join our team in TLV.
Are you up for the challenge?
What you’ll do
- Create weekly reports for the company’s business partners and customers
- Conduct analysis of product and business metrics and goals
- Structure and solve problems with analytical skills in partnership with the product, engineering, and customer success team
What you have
- Ability to define a big picture, team player, curios and motivated individual
- Excellent SQL skills
- Programming skills in Python or another scripting language
- Passionate about data with strong analytical & technical skills
- An Industrial Engineering / Computer Science third-year student or an equivalent degree holder
- Ability to work and communicate in English